- Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am resigning from my position as HR manager with ABC Company My last day will be 20th Jan 2021.
- I am writing to inform you that I have accepted a position at a company that I feel is a better fit for my career moving forward.
- My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
- My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
- I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
- The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
- One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade. I would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.
- Please accept this as my formal resignation from ABC Company. I will be relocating to Pahang in the coming months to be closer to family.
- My family welcomed our second child last month. After my parental leave ends, I would prefer to stay home with my children and focus on the needs of my family.
- I must resign from my role at ABC Company. Family circumstances require my full attention at this time and leave me unable to continue in this role.
- I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
- I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
- Next month, I will be enrolling in graduate school and will need to resign from my role at ABC Company.
- Thank you so much for the opportunity to work in this position for the past 3 years. I’ve greatly enjoyed and appreciated the opportunities I’ve had to plan and organise an event, and I’ve learned to be a more detailed oriented person, all of which I will take with me throughout my career.
- I am grateful to have had the opportunity to learn from the best and grow as a designer. I will always cherish the experiences I had working with you and the team.
- I am grateful for all of your support during my time here and deeply appreciate all of the valuable experiences I have gained. It has been a sincere pleasure working with you and the team.
- While I will be moving on to a new position, I am deeply grateful for the opportunities I had to grow and learn during my time here.
- Thank you for the opportunity to learn and grow in the accounting department. I hope to find a new position with equally inspiring, helpful and kind colleagues. I wish the company success in the future.
- During my last two weeks, I’ll do everything possible to wrap up my duties and train other team members. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to aid during the transition.
- In an effort to make this transition as smooth as possible, I intend to wrap up my final design project by 20th Jan and delegate all other responsibilities to the appropriate team members with your approval. I wish you, the team and company all the best.
- Please let me know if you need any assistance during this transition and how I can help over the next few weeks.
只需要简单的3个步骤，就可以完成一份正规且不失礼貌的辞职信了。另外温馨提醒，为了表示尊重，建议最好是亲自把信件交给相关的主管或者上司。如果是采用电邮的形式，就建议把信件内容写在文档里再转换为 PDF 格式，而不是直接写在电邮里面。